Posts by Nefertari Meritmut

I have lost a huge amount of my resources overnight. This has happened before when the whole of my wheat was empty for no reason. I have not been hit and there is no report of a hit. I have lost over 1.5 million of Clay, 1million Granite and a smaller amount of Papyrus. I do not have lots of troops as I had already been hit hard twice by bigger players.

Hi atea and Rain,

I presume to change working leaders there must be a tribe vote and the existing leader will hand over the post to the person who has been voted in.

In our tribes case our leader had not logged in for about two months so we had to go to the admin. I have no idea how they managed this problem all I can say is that they threw out the 3 top people in the tribe and put another person into the position as leader who did not and does not want to be the leader. It seems to us that nobody wants the responsibility of being the leader ....it is a big job. Good luck to you all :))

Our tribe leader/founder has not logged in for over a month and our leader/administrator has not logged in for 11 days and has not left us any messages. Does anybody know who we can contact to help us run this tribe in their absents until one of them returns please?