Posts by b9man

It's weird to see inactives all over the member with Tribe membership.

While this says a lot about inactive management of the tribe, the more important point is that it inflates the point and member total for the tribe, falsely.

When the server sets a city as inactive it should lose its tribe membership.

In "Message", the header of a spy report displays both x.y and a city name.

The header of an attack report omits the x.y

It would be very useful and save a lot of clicks (especially for nomad attacks) if x.y was displayed

It would be very helpful if an idle resource production be highlighted.

One of the most common requests I get is to provide clay (etc.) to a player who missed setting the mine working before leaving the keyboard.

One nice thing about anocris is the scarcity of "magical" boots. e.g. you can't finish research instantly. Certainly you can spend amethyst to shorten the time for many processes, but not instantly.

The glaring exception I see is the City Move. This feature is very damaging - I saw it in Evony when a rich player decided to destroy the server by porting all over the map and wiped out a few dozen players in 10 minutes.

I'd suggest that City Moves be delayed and timed by distance to be moved. It's more realistic that it take should hours to move across the map.

A second note on City Moves, it is far too expensive. I believe that's been mentioned. Maybe a free one each week as well?