Posts by PapyrusReaper

sometimes I think they write names of those who are reported on a piece of paper, put it on a dartsboard and pick them randomly, who will we ban today, let's see who I throw

and when you ask what for, you get a standard reply, so you can't even know what you said that was so wrong (in their eyes)

Tentlan and Anocris are both very much here to stay, and as a matter of fact we are not currently working on the "next game", all of our resources are dedicated to the next major revamp of both existing games at the moment (this will take time to be unveiled, but work is absolutely underway).

that's great, but do you even check the forum from tentlan anymore, except the announcements?

Better than destroying your own cities PapyrusRaper/Nefertiti. What kind of fool plays a game where they just exist on a server without the means to play the game? Are you this big a loser on all of the servers you play? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

aaaaaaaaw are you getting a little frustrated you have nothing to do.... well it will stay like that as long as I want....

Yes, we see how many important things you have to do, like posting in a forum that you do not even play at. Such an exciting life. Loser at games and loser at life. BTW since you cannot tell time I will let you know that this game has only been going on for two years and NOT a decade. Simple mistake for an imbecile. Don't forget to take your medications. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you should check all your posts again, I think you missed some, you must be very important having the need to like your own posts

Τo get this right. The purpose and the joy of this game is to build up, gather ress and build a strong army. If u pay for all these why the F u play the damn game in the first place???? dude u are in here for 2 whole F years. U jump in EVERY thread made in this forum just to insult ppl and arrogantly point out that u do it better than every one. U re just a lil lonely bi@tch crying for attenttion. " NOTICE MEEE I M HEERE I M FIIIRST I M THE SHIIIT" dude u re the definition of a BIG TIME LOSER. u must be very old and very alone to be desperate for so much attention. What u describe above is urself. U ttalk a bout assumuing things but u go assuming about me in the next sentence. Boi u re DAMAGED BIG TIME. And yes trash i m a fucken queen like most women. JEALOUS MUCH????

we don't give him any attention in GC anymore, he can only hit me, but there's nothing to hit, made sure of that lmao and he still has full heal!!!! :D so he needs to get the attention in here, good, bad doesn't matter

contact support, explain, they don't do stuff like that on forum

there are differences in days that's right, but I don't seem to have a big problem with it.... I've been hitting 9's for a very long time now, and yes you have those that complain, the big coiners that got so high that they need more res than the average player, even better than average.... of course they won't more res... maybe it's a better idea to go higher in barbs, also fair for the coiners, the dev's make enough money on some.... not my problem some get too high to be able to attack others