Multicontas

• NoFear publicly insulted me in the tribe and the members were outraged that NoFear called names and members for me and I was forced to take expulsion measures at the request of tribe members.

He is childish and rude who attacks our villages of my tribe for revenge !!!

Is this so in the game anocris ?????

THIS IS ABUSE BY HIM !!!!!!

I appreciate that you expel him definitively by NoFear's ip.

• wow, it is not normal.. suppot must better controled accounts of players. so much multiaccounts... :(

NoFear publicly insulted me in the tribe and the members were outraged that NoFear called names and members for me and I was forced to take expulsion measures at the request of tribe members.

He is childish and rude who attacks our villages of my tribe for revenge !!!

Is this so in the game anocris ?????

THIS IS ABUSE BY HIM !!!!!!

I appreciate that you expel him definitively by NoFear's ip.

• Pus em inglês, agora traduzo para português.

O NoFear insultou-me em público na tribo eu e os membros ficamos indignados por NoFear chamar nomes a mim e aos membros e eu fui forçado a tomar as medidas de expulsão a pedido de membros de tribo.

Ele é infantil e malcriado que ataca as nossas aldeias de minha tribo por vingança!!!

Isto é assim no jogo anocris?????

ISTO É UM ABUSO POR PARTE DELE!!!!!!

Agradeço que o expulse em definitivo por ip de NoFear.

• Looooooooooool.... Agora não se pode atacar ahahahhaah... Não queres ser atacado, joga farmville...!!!!!!!!!!

Não podes é ter multicontas entendes, és batoteiro não tens outro nome....

• Such reports won't be examined on our official discussion forums.

Please contact us through our Support.

Tais relatórios não serão examinados nos nossos fóruns oficiais de discussão.

Por favor contacte-nos através do nosso Apoio.

• Chicahua

Closed the thread.