Many changes needed

• this game need a lot of changes and if you developers do not start to do something this game will die very soon. I would be sorry for the time I spent in this game but if I will not see developers interesting in improvement I will leave

The first thing is reports to all tribe on defending and attack or everyone can just play alone and that's not funny

Then a comfortable tribe chat

Very important give plot and bookmarks on map, it is impossible to explore, it's totally blind

etc etc

Let's move developers team or change work

• agree - another fix: nomad attacks not enough and you can't attack the same one more than once so too much time wasted with troops marching to and from nomads that are farther away - too long to get resources from attacks on other players because they quit the game and become inactive so this is a time waster and nothing that makes players want to stay in the game...many, many fixes needed

• Rather than mess with nomads what might help is if inactives were taken over by 'bandits' and continued to produce resources.

I really don't see why the whole tribe needs to automatically get reports but there should definitely be a mechanism for the player concerned to forward them and/or to post them in the tribe forum. The tribe wall definitely needs improvement. The addition of a tribe chat channel to world chat and even a private message channel would be good as well.