Resources in Nomad camps keeps decreasing

• The developers must have used an algorithm in their program that very slowly decreases the resources in the nomad camps over time. The change is subtle so most players would not even notice unless you play daily and have been playing for an extended period of time. I have kept detailed records (yes I am retired and have a lot of free time on my hands) that show the slow but steady decrease of resources over time. The developers really don't want anyone to remain on their server for very long which is why they keep adding new servers every two months. Naive players will go to a new server only to find out later that the same things happen there as they did on their old server. Of course, if you have no life at all you can play the same game on multiple servers. ^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D

• I have no doubt that this decrease affects ALL levels of the Nomad camps. The developers will do anything possible to rig the game in order to get more people to spend money to make up for the decreases. Also, the Ramses and Nitocris blessings are a waste of your Amethysts if you have already started to level up your Alchemy, Herbal Medicine, Mummification, and Sekhmet temple. It appears that these bonuses only apply to beginners who have not leveled up the research mentioned. Greed will eventually be the downfall of this game as more people learn of the game's hidden rigging.