Inactive player and troops movement

• Cyager you're just a wannabe in diapers... the only thing you know about the game is how to coin, good for you, but most of us just pitty you, because you need to buy your way up to the top, you're scared of us 'less in points' , I remember you couldn't even spy somebody that had just 1/5 th of your points .... but that person could spy you, that's when your AP started.... you must be lonely and feeling like a real failure irl... newsflash: nobody looks up to you in the game either!!!!! spend your money on therapy, would be good for you

• I'm going to lose so much sleep over you pitying me. lol You sound like a Little Louie clone. Most of you are all talk. When I was with Legion and Gods we used to crush you big-mouthed players. Live in your dream world but I worked my way to the top. You cannot buy research or building up your cities (of which I have 12). You sound just like another cry-baby who blames others for their own failures. I could care less if people look up to me. I don't play for anyone else's approval or support which is why I don't need anyone in my tribe. You all are just too far in my rear-view mirror. :D^^:D^^

• You poor little insecure fool. You are so obsessed by me being at the top spot that you have to make up your little stories to try and validate your existence in this game. Those who were in the tribe with me actually know why I left but you keep on having your fantasy. After all, it is all you actually have. Those at the top never need anyone else. You keep your tribe that sends you their troops so you can feel like a real man. LMAO BTW, all of your childish banter will not make me change the way I play or get you to the top spot. :D^^:D

• It would be a real pleasure NOT to see your pitifully, childish remarks, but we all know that you will be back. You simply cannot help yourself. All you ever had were your threats, insults, and bullying tactics to try and make yourself feel like you were a winner. In the end, you are just another poor player without the brains to figure out how to be the top player. Since PapyrusReaper is NOT a player on Giza, I will have to assume that he is actually you playing on another server. Pitiful. :D^^:D

• cyager69 nechápu, proč jsi tak neskutečně arogantní a zlý vůči ostatním. pokud tě něco trápí a máš nějaké osobní problémy, neměl by sis to vylejvat na lidech, kteří za to nemohou.