Suggestion to add options in the game

• "Why feel the need to pay the non brain surgery game?? Why try to justify your actions so hard?"

I will keep this simple so you understand....None of your business why I play.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• Its true, its not my business to know why you play and I dont care either. Like its none of your business what type of game others play too. Simple enough for you?

• Its true, its not my business to know why you play and I dont care either. Like its none of your business what type of game others play too. Simple enough for you?

I wasn't the one who brought it up, you did. We can do this dance all day. You keep lobbing "insults" and I will keep exposing your illogic. Your move...

• So far the only thing you are exposing is your foul self. keep it up. i m loving seeing you make a fool out of youself. Mrs honorable righteous lady .

• You are a Liar. You were hitting me daily long before I join Crazy. The only @ss hole here is you and you describing youself perectly. You just got mad because Venom wiped your bum a few times and you wanted revenge. but since you could not hit her directly you started hitting all the smaller members. So honorable!!! Bully. Put some violins too with that fake life story. yesterday I saw a city of another player - not in crazy- naming his city " Fergus you are an idiot" ... another one again not in crazy "F you Fergus" You are so full of it. You are that server' s bully almost from the start.

Oh good god get over yourself mate. He is an attack driven player, so pardon him for attacking. It's not personal. When you got to CRAZY though, as he's said before, you became an enemy by associating with Venom. The city names prove literally nothing. If everyone on the server who didn't like Venom changed their city names, there would be probably 10 normal named cities left. The difference is that we're not so petty to the point of renaming our cities.

• Yes I agree it is a game. but some are talking it to another level and making it an extension of their non existing life. They act like its everything. They do the worst but they blast and target others for doing the same. At least be honest about it and dont play Saint Francis. If anything Venom had no problem to admit she was agressive and she likes that game style. I hate that spiteful people she attacked lie to justify their hate. I will close with something Venom said once and did not get it till now " If they hate you in this game, it means you playing it right!" Have a good life all.

If this is directed at us, I'll let you in on a little secret; we all treat this like a game. It is not our "everything." Again, if you're talking about us, we don't lie to justify hate, you were just lied to why we hate her. It is really unfortunate you have that mindset, but it makes sense that you have it because she taught it to you. You guys have always worshipped her too much for your own good. If the "have a good life all" was a goodbye, then good riddance! I don't mean to be rude but listen it won't be a loss for her lackeys to leave the game. Unless you guys stop being her lackeys, and start thinking for yourselves, I personally couldn't care less if you leave.

• T Including the one you called Venom poor just because she s not paying a fortune to the game like you do. i ll tell you what. i dont know her financial status to talk about that but I do see who are poor in spirit here.

i can see how this is accidentally taken out of context, but poor as in "bad player" not poor as in "lacking money"

• Oh good god get over yourself mate. He is an attack driven player, so pardon him for attacking. It's not personal. When you got to CRAZY though, as he's said before, you became an enemy by associating with Venom. The city names prove literally nothing. If everyone on the server who didn't like Venom changed their city names, there would be probably 10 normal named cities left. The difference is that we're not so petty to the point of renaming our cities.

Read you own words. then read what your mates wrote. You are the one without a brain driven by Fergus. Venom was an attack driven player too. Fergus is justified but venom is not. How you reply to things you think i write but i write something completelly different I dont understand. Fergus is saying for months its personal. So let me sum this up.. ,Fergus attacks all players every day all day= Attack driven player. Venom or any of us attacking =bullies, cry babies hateful people. Omg you are all LUNATICS. No one did name any city after Venom or any of us though right? only ramsey and fergus had that priverlege. Ask yourself why. Oh wait. Ask Fergus how to ask your self .

• i can see how this is accidentally taken out of context, but poor as in "bad player" not poor as in "lacking money"

omg you are so full of it. YES IT WAS MEANT TO BE AS SAID... SHE SAID " ITS NOT MY FAULT I M RICH AND YOU ARE POOR" meaning she pays for the game Did you see the messages? because I did!! LOL sirius could never compare herself to venom as a player anyway even without money she was right behind her and she would pass her if she didnt leave. The rich lady!

• If this is directed at us, I'll let you in on a little secret; we all treat this like a game. It is not our "everything." Again, if you're talking about us, we don't lie to justify hate, you were just lied to why we hate her. It is really unfortunate you have that mindset, but it makes sense that you have it because she taught it to you. You guys have always worshipped her too much for your own good. If the "have a good life all" was a goodbye, then good riddance! I don't mean to be rude but listen it won't be a loss for her lackeys to leave the game. Unless you guys stop being her lackeys, and start thinking for yourselves, I personally couldn't care less if you leave.

This is exaclty the source of your hate and envy. We "worshiped her" No you dont treat it as a game you treat it as your whole life depending on it. You dont mean to be rude , it comes natural from you because when you cant justify something with facts you all start to bring down people. That is your tactic. And I personally cdnt care less about your opinion. Its like @ss holes. Every one have one!!

• you are the one not making sense not me. Robyn was crying for weeks just because she got hit one time . Isnt she in your tribe? Fergus is crying for months that he s bulying everyone for self defense, if you see above he admits himself he "said it so many times to multiple messages" Isnt he in your tribe? You have all your cities filled with anubis and scorpions knowing that no one from Crazy cant hit you. But they are bullying you? how throwing tomatos at you? and you still talking. Just zip it you look like fools.

lol I have only commented on being hit that time when Venom or others on Crazy tribe mentioned it, and all I said was Play nice people. Also I was never complaining about the hit to me. These things happen. It was the same day Venom had hit Sherrand 14 times none stop and my comments about Venom being a bully was refering to that as I told her at the time. No need to twist that to any other meaning.

Seems to me the crying is all coming from your team not ours. Again if you war on a tribe we will wage war back. Have a nice day .

• lol I have only commented on being hit that time when Venom or others on Crazy tribe mentioned it, and all I said was Play nice people. Also I was never complaining about the hit to me. These things happen. It was the same day Venom had hit Sherrand 14 times none stop and my comments about Venom being a bully was refering to that as I told her at the time. No need to twist that to any other meaning.

Seems to me the crying is all coming from your team not ours. Again if you war on a tribe we will wage war back. Have a nice day .

No, actually you were hit that day , not sherrard and you send pm s to venom telling her she is a bully and crying about you never hit people and why hit you . we do share pm s there you know. all of them. then you went on in wc, and did so every chance you got. We always laughed when someone spied you because we were waiting for a message from you after that. Dont lie when there are proofs. You are the worst cry baby when hit. Plus, all this time, WE are waging BACK at war. And sherrard was never hit 14 times. It was fergus when they hit his wall down after he wiped Nutty and Evil. Get your facts and lies straight.

• Sure only the whole server saw it but whatever you say! who am I to bust your bubble?

If so then why does everyone hate you guys? It is so sad that you are trying to convince people that you are innocents. Really, I feel bad for you. It is so sad and pathetic. I hope you get some help.

• You seem out of new words sirius , you keep repeating the same over and over. You say we are hated. the whole server says otherwise about you lol. I m guessing you talked to each player in dahshur to know and talk for them? I dont have to convince anyone me and everyone outside your tribe knows what you all are. I would hope the same for you dear, but I see your case has no cure. You give pathetic a whole new meaning. Go pay something to feel you do something good with your life.

• Its so funny that you play the rightheous fair lady until someone trigger you just a little bit. Then your true dirt comes out. thats is whats sad.