Rumors are spreading about Merge

• The mods only show up when they announce a new server. Other than that, they are useless. As far as another merger is concerned I doubt that the developers will exert the energy to merge any more servers. They can make more money starting new servers every 2 months.

• The mods only show up when they announce a new server. Other than that, they are useless. As far as another merger is concerned I doubt that the developers will exert the energy to merge any more servers. They can make more money starting new servers every 2 months.

I think you are 100% correct................NO RESPONSE FROM THEM STILL !

• The next server merge round will certainly take place some time later, but currently we cannot share any specifics as to when it would take place, or which servers would participate. When we have more information on this, we'll certainly make an announcement on the forum, stay tuned!

• I am not holding my breath since my server was left out of the only other merge and there are few active players left here. I am so far ahead of everyone else that is left that there is really no competition. The developers know that there is no profit in merging servers. That is why they are adding new servers every 2 months to get the fools to switch and start all over. The smart players know that even though there is a new server, the results will always be the same as far as progress goes. As they say, different day, same results.

• I am not holding my breath since my server was left out of the only other merge and there are few active players left here. I am so far ahead of everyone else that is left that there is really no competition. The developers know that there is no profit in merging servers. That is why they are adding new servers every 2 months to get the fools to switch and start all over. The smart players know that even though there is a new server, the results will always be the same as far as progress goes. As they say, different day, same results.

Genuine question
    If you are top of your server and unable to attack anyone due to your size or lack of competition , you play the game to do nomads only ?
    or is there something else you do to progress other than build and research when resources allow ?
    I ask in case i am missing other possible activities as my domain is rather quiet too and it was merged a few months ago !

• Genuine question
    If you are top of your server and unable to attack anyone due to your size or lack of competition , you play the game to do nomads only ?
    or is there something else you do to progress other than build and research when resources allow ?
    I ask in case i am missing other possible activities as my domain is rather quiet too and it was merged a few months ago !

Once you are at the top, and out of reach of any other players because of the 5:1, then yes, there is nothing left to do except research and build. I guess having 10, 20, 30 cities if you go that way is about all there is to do. Basically you are at the end of the game, everything else is just passing time

• NorthernLights is correct. Since the resources in the level 9 Nomad camps are shit, I really don't bother to waste my time, wheat, and spies on checking out those camps anymore. I get more resources from all of my cities than the crap I could get from the Nomad camps. I just sit back and watch what the few players who are left do. Other than that it has become farmville for me. I also do not waste any money on this game. ^^:D^^:D^^:D

• None of the developers ever answer questions in this forum. That is left to the moderators who know even less than the players do. It is called placating the sheep. In over 2 years of playing this game, there has only been 1 merger and none of the suggestions made by players have ever been implemented. I have moved on to other games that are more interesting. If I were not sitting at the top of my server I would have left the game completely over a year ago.

• I am happy for the Servers that will be getting the new Merge in March. My Server was included in the very first Merge. Fun to play the Merge. But it is true that players are lost and drop out. My Server carried over about a third of players. I guess the Merge was not for everyone but it seemed at first that most were eagerly pushing for one.