• So as everyone knows, this game is slow when it comes to building. Takes a lot of resources to upgrade buildings and researching technologies and it can take a long time to gather those resources. Does anyone know what the building or research cap is? Like what is the highest level a building can get to? Or how many levels can you research a technology? I was hoping to find a list for this but haven't seen any yet. If anyone knows it would be helpful. Thanks!

• I don't think there is a limit to how high your levels can go. However, I've found that some buildings quit giving added benefits at certain levels, or the diminishing rates of return just aren't worth it anymore. For instance:

Market - reduces time to 30 minutes at level 41 and gives no additional benefit at levels higher than that.

Sundisk - caps out luck at level 10 for 10% and then gives no additional luck after that.

Sekhmet - smaller incremental reductions in recruiting time at higher levels. Don't know at what level there are no more reductions, but the lowest anything appears to go is 5 seconds. Above level 40, some of the lower level troops still above 5 seconds only show one second reductions after several level upgrades. Anubis and Scorpion troops still give decent reductions, but they are getting incrementally smaller as the levels get higher.

The real problem with higher construction or research levels is that they get abominably expensive. For me, Geometry cost went over a billion papyrus at level 46. Alchemy went over a billion granite at level 35. Granite production went over a billion clay at level 51, and so on. The most costly resource for a level upgrade is where you have to upgrade your warehouse capacity to. And warehouse upgrades are heavily time constrained at the higher levels, reaching over a week for a level upgrade somewhere between level 60 and 70.

Obviously you can reduce those costs or times through other research or building level upgrades, but those also get expensive and eventually you just get to the point where it takes a while to collect enough resources to do any upgrade at all. While you can get significant point boosts for high level upgrades, the pool of players you can attack can also become significantly constrained.

Good luck climbing the ladder!

• Aton, I don't have every Quest completed. Sometimes one of the categories goes away for a while, but it typically comes back later. That seems to especially happen if I concentrate on one category, such as building up troops, without doing the others.

At this point, the Quests seem to want you to upgrade three levels or researches to finish them. And it's always three higher than where you currently are. I suspect that they don't really ever end. However, the benefit of doing them becomes questionable, such as upgrading your Sundisk past level 10 for the quest. And of course, since you're going to higher levels, the quests for construction or research get rather expensive.

That's why I was concentrating on troops. The quests were incremental (add another 500 Medjays) and the rewards actually started to be worth it, such as 40 million clay. But it's gone for me at this point. I'm hoping it will come back...

• The Bald Headed Man With the Lion Stole has disappeared for good for me. MO above gave us a link telling about all the Quests. The Fan Man should have already gone away by now but wants one more Quest. The Black Cat Lady disappears I think after about 36 levels of Mineralogy I think. HIGH LEVEL NOMADS. Finally found my best ever Nomad that gave me a haul of 52,519,831 Clay. My Zodiac lvl gives me 21% more loot. Thank you for your prompt reply.

• I took a look at the Quests on the Wiki link and I think what's recorded there is what that player has achieved; it doesn't appear to be a complete list. For instance, the Rahotep (bald guy) last update was earlier this month, which means he's updating Quests as he accomplishes them.

I hit the Rahotep Quests pretty hard and the rewards recorded in the Wiki are significantly less than what I was getting for clay, granite and papyrus. It doesn't appear to be a complete list, but rather a "work in progress".

I've lost the bald guy, too. But I suspect he will come back eventually as I get enough of the other Quests done to trigger him. He's been gone before and has come back. I still have the other two available.

My black cat lady is pestering me for Mummification level 34. Reward is 4 lapis, so I'll do it at some point. That one's not on the Quest list.

Congrats on the good Nomad haul!

• Once you get all of your research into the level 40's and above the quests are not really advantageous. Even upgrading your buildings doesn't really offer any great advantages once you get above level 40. Adding cities and getting each one to level 50 for resources is your best bet. I no longer attack nomad camps as they are a poor excuse for resources even at level 9. I make more resources off of my 12 cities than I do with the Nomad camps and I do not waste wheat, my troops, or my time for crappy results.