• This needs to be sorted, what is the point of playing if the same player is allowed to attack multiple times

• what are the rules on attacking a player constantly ..and why is another player able to attack more than once when i havent been able to do this to people i attack ..how can this person be doing this ???:?:

A player who has little more than your points or with a lower score is able to attack you without having to wait 12 hours, it is part of the rule even though it seems unfair to me that is how it is done, it could also be the case that they send you an attack one with the highest score, this occurs if the attack it gives you is lost, which happens if it sends you fakes to exhaust your corn and thus send a real attack

• So please explain to me.

Is this game about war and winning booty or about city building?

I'm getting hammered by guys with army's that look 100 times the size of mine.

Getting nowhere fast.

Everytime I build some resource some jerk come along with an army of a thousand and takes out my one hundred and steals everything.

Cannot build walls or an army to defend with no resource.

Rapidly getting to the point were it is no longer worth the effort.

• dude I feel the same there are assholes out their who want to ruin the game for you morons what server are you on?

• This is a game of war. If you learn to play the game smart, you too can advance. The first rule is NEVER leave your cities unprotected when you are going to be away from the game for any length of time. Learn how to walk your troops and resources during your away time. Always plan for a quick escape if another player sends troops to attack you. Balance your troop building with your city building. Join a strong tribe ASAP to get guidance and help from your tribe members. This game is a marathon, NOT a sprint. Everyone gets attacked sooner or later, but you can do things to ease the pain if you only learn to play smart.

• A player who has little more than your points or with a lower score is able to attack you without having to wait 12 hours, it is part of the rule even though it seems unfair to me that is how it is done, it could also be the case that they send you an attack one with the highest score, this occurs if the attack it gives you is lost, which happens if it sends you fakes to exhaust your corn and thus send a real attack

You are missing the underlying point of the game. If you look at many similar games both present and past, they are all built on similar lines with similar game components. They all have for example a game currency which costs real money and of which you get very little of it free in the game. This is so that the game creators can get a return for their work on the game. One of the ploys which most of these games use is to hope that you will become angry and start to buy things using real money. You can be played like this very easily, but you will have no real chance of success or revenge or even being able to play the game properly for free. All of the games have some in game company stooges as well to "Balance the game' which means simply tp irritate and keep the profits rolling in. This is why they never seem in realty to stop bullying of players. They hope that you will buy things from them instead. The angrier you are, the more money you will spend and believe me there is an idiot born every day. Sooner or later the game stagnates and more and more players simply give up and leave. The game company will then close down and start up a new game with the same game mechanics. Look around and you will see. It's all about the dollars really and nothing more. So don't look to the games companies for help.