Attacking Nomads using troops from Horus Fort...........Where do the collected resources go?......=_=

• I am using troops in the Horus and defeating nomads but not receiving the resources when they arricve home......where do they go...........?........do they go to the owner of the troops?...........where are they stored?......=_=

• You need to send own traders and troops to get a part of the booty. If you only send units from another player you get noting, he gets all the ressources. His troops carry the ressources until they are back home at his town.
    Usually raiding nomands with troops from another player should be organized in that way, that all the ressources that are captured are send to the player who attacks the nomand from his fort and spends the option to attack a nomad (minus medical expenses etc.).
    Vice versa, if you are part of a raid from the town of another player, you send him the ressources you recieved.

• the booty the attacking troops you use from other players troops in your horus receive from the split stays with those troops when they return to your horus and I assume in limbo. the booty they receive will go to their owner when he recalls them or you send them home. That is his reward for letting you use them.

• yes , but the player have to send back the resources , he only lend the troops to help on attack the resources belong to the owner of the nomade, if not , his partner tribe is robbing his resources :cursing::cursing: if that is hapning get out that tribe fast and play with honest players , your resources are yours only

• this korg guy is a desonest player if he is taking resources from others when help hit nomades, dont play with him or with someone like that, look for other tribes or options dont let "smart" ass take advantage your ignorance about the game

• what the heck was I dishonest about RaIn? everything I said was the truth. how can I be taking their rss when how it works has been written into the game code. I do not think, sorry I know who is the moron here and it is you Rain. Book a flight to the south pole and freeze up to ice.

• the sistem it self makes a share resources from all attack using more then one player on attack, for others players attacks yes the normal is taking everyone his share as all contribute on attack and also for some losts, ON NOMADE ATTACKS YOUR ARE HELPING A TRIBE MEMBER A FRIEND HITING ----------- HIS OWN NOMADE-------------- the 5 ones he have dailly as everybody, this kind help shpuldnt be payed as IS NORNAL AND NECESSARY TRIBE HELP-- that why we have tribe------- NOT TO ROB US AND YES GET HELP TO GROW! so yes you are taking advantage or ignorance and incent players to get their resources for your self , your a desonest person and hope everybody read this and leave you playing alone . you are not a good person, on my tribe help and heal from my pocket the losts so the small get all their resources and grow fast your just a moron pig, taking others resources shpuld be banned for that

• i dont know who you are , but hope someone does and killyou over and over, if i find out who you are , and you have bad luck of be playing same server as me will hunt you like a dog, thats what you deserve for be a desonest , no caracter pig robbing the mates resources shame on you , i am sure you are aso big groing with otheres resources ,you deverve be hunted till you quit the game. people like you give me vomit<X<X<X<X<X dont know play the fucking game and rob other so can grow. get a barain and learn playing by your self you stupid man

• So many big mouthed players threatening others only shows that they were never taught sportsmanship or how to get along with others. There were loud mouths in the server I play on but as I eventually passed them up and left them in the dust, their threats faded away. Just like most of them. :D

• can not enter as a new player thouse servers and have army enough to a player for sure is high considering get the tribe members resources "2for helping them" , will be merge, always is ,sooner or later .. dont worrie we will meet , and good for me i have a team who dont cares to lose all troops to take a pig like you down :cursing::evil: