complaint

• so someone in another tribe got hit by a tribe member, then went and got my family banned from the game. citing multiple accounts. people do not even know the facts and truths of others lives. with this covid pandemic going on i got my wife, son and 2 daughters to join me in a small tribe to play this game. yes we share the same computer in our home. but the support group decided to ban them from playing because they are claiming multiple accounts. how sad you are no facts and you decide to do this to my family. this was a game we all could all take turns playing and sharing. now some idiot you believed has taken that away from my family. screw them and do the right thing and restore game to my family or i will quit this game and move on with complaint to social media on how you treat families playing a game together:thumbdown:

• If you talked true story, it is sad. For example on server Philae played player Amenhotep with more accounts, for example with account Anubis, but he was not banned. Moreover his bad words to other players was horrible. But in this case support doesnt care about fair game and he still playing the game. so sad.

• I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for your family's accounts to be reinstated if I were you. Your threats of quitting and using social media to cause the people who own this game any damage, only give them something to laugh at.

• I agree with Reaper --- You need to let the developers know first -- They can still watch each player and may question you. But at least they will let you play. You can't just not say anything and start out with 3-4 players or even 2 using the same IP. They will catch you.:thumbup:

• hi, i can totally relate to this, just very recently we had also been hit with the ban hammer, reason was Multiaccounting. Took a while to clean up the misunderstanding and all accounts that had been locked got unlocked after we asked.

So yea, you might want to point that out to them beforehand althrough i do think that developers should check if those people actually interact with eachother or just play "Like how reasonable a ban is"

• támadás
    hu.gif szati fr.gif Obelix66 (16:14, il y a environ 4 minutes)

baszod anyád a másik szerveren lealázlak köc

Code
    1. tu baises ta mère sur l'autre serveur je vais t'humilier bâtard

Voila le genre d'insulte que je reçois je suis outrer que des jeux de cette sorte puisse exister j'ai 71 ans mon fils ou mon petit fils ne se serais jamais permis de dire des insulte de ce calibre.

• we appreciate all your comments and agree, we are just tired of racism being okay by certain players and even when you report them they do nothing here. they talk about how they would ban them but don't . only if you retaliate and stand up for yourself do you get banned. we do not feel we have to let them know if our family is playing on this especially since it is in their own rules on family members being able to use the same computer system to play game. As i am the spouse of above mentioned thread and have had our children banned because goddess isis decided to report us. we have dealt with her before, calling us niggers, rag heads, mexicans and other derogatory names with no repercussions against them after we reported their behavior only advice was for us to block them. But they would ban you if you are not white enough for their pleasure. sorry for venting but we are tired of being at the butt of racial slurs within our community and this community as well with no support from the owners of this game.

• we appreciate all your comments and agree, we are just tired of racism being okay by certain players and even when you report them they do nothing here. they talk about how they would ban them but don't . only if you retaliate and stand up for yourself do you get banned. we do not feel we have to let them know if our family is playing on this especially since it is in their own rules on family members being able to use the same computer system to play game. As i am the spouse of above mentioned thread and have had our children banned because goddess isis decided to report us. we have dealt with her before, calling us niggers, rag heads, mexicans and other derogatory names with no repercussions against them after we reported their behavior only advice was for us to block them. But they would ban you if you are not white enough for their pleasure. sorry for venting but we are tired of being at the butt of racial slurs within our community and this community as well with no support from the owners of this game.

Are you alright? If you have to go as far as crying on a forum about that (because we are obviously allmighty and can solve all your problems better than the support)

Go play Legocity if you don't like it here.

• Ha már panasz akkor ide is megírom ! :)Nem lehet már normálisan játszani szinte egyik szerveren sem mert a lengyelek és szlovákok több felhasználófiókkal rendelkeznek , csalással játszanak és megfélemlítik a többi játékost a cseten ezután nyersanyagot próbálnak zsarolni azért hogy ne támadják őket !Hiába a jelentés inkább nem múködtetik a támogatást csak minél több bevétel legyen ! észre sem veszik , hogy egyre kevesebb nemzet játszik

• had a ten year old call me a bad word, he did not get banned even though i reported him multiple times; sadly i had to retaliate

• the dude is lying to his teeth...devs obviously found pushing in those accs thats why they banned them.. he s not even that smart to make a good excuse.... all accounts were same scores with huge amounts of troops....gtfoh u idiot!!!