Attacking tribe members who have turned to sand

• If a player is inactive......then yes attack...regardless of in a tribe, your tribe or not....because if you dont then a hostile tribe may and benefit from it..........i see no problem there......there are no set or hard / fast rules....just agreements between players and their ideas of how it should be played
    My personal opinion ...so no abuse in response please ! as this is a forum and opinions or thoughts are openly aired here freely

• If a player is inactive......then yes attack...regardless of in a tribe, your tribe or not....because if you dont then a hostile tribe may and benefit from it..........i see no problem there......there are no set or hard / fast rules....just agreements between players and their ideas of how it should be played
    My personal opinion ...so no abuse in response please ! as this is a forum and opinions or thoughts are openly aired here freely

Agreement between players, yes. Its a tribe rule in both servers..she broke it.. I decide who gets hit and who gets out of the tribe.. No one else. And it was not an innactive player...He was was her tribe mate in another server too.. all she had to do is ask.. she knew she was going against me when she attacked... What ever u say, how ever u want to sugar coat it, its simple. It was a spite hit.

• Agreement between players, yes. Its a tribe rule in both servers..she broke it.. I decide who gets hit and who gets out of the tribe.. No one else. And it was not an innactive player...He was was her tribe mate in another server too.. all she had to do is ask.. she knew she was going against me when she attacked... What ever u say, how ever u want to sugar coat it, its simple. It was a spite hit.

You said: I decide who gets hit and who gets out of the tribe.. No one else." So you decide how players play, they cannot make their own decisions. Do you also have a little square mustache under your nose? All bow down to the Diva with feelings of Grandiose and importance.

• Her post says it all, about who she really is. She really thinks that she is a master player instead of the master fool that she actually is. The people in her tribe must all be sheep who follow Vaya blindly. She wouldn't last a month on the server I play on. What an idiot " I decide who gets hit and who gets out of the tribe." :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• You said: I decide who gets hit and who gets out of the tribe.. No one else." So you decide how players play, they cannot make their own decisions. Do you also have a little square mustache under your nose? All bow down to the Diva with feelings of Grandiose and importance.

LOL my tribe, my rules... u sure tried to get in but was DENIED... ROFLMAO

• Her post says it all, about who she really is. She really thinks that she is a master player instead of the master fool that she actually is. The people in her tribe must all be sheep who follow Vaya blindly. She wouldn't last a month on the server I play on. What an idiot " I decide who gets hit and who gets out of the tribe." :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh i would not play THAT long a game, unlike u, i got a real life too... CLOWN

• How would u know about my playing life dumbo? What about urs??? u use ur credit card to play a VERY EASY game...U re in here playing the god of anocris, whilist u could not play it without paying for everything. U are all over the place, scolding ppl too about not wanting to give time and wait in the game... while u do what?? u PAY to get them all fast.. Make that make sense.. The lvl of ur clownery is unmatched LOL. What ever u re smoking dude is not working... change it.. ;(:D:D:D;(:D;(:D;(:D;(:D;(:D

• and again you resort to name calling. grow up, if it is at all possible for you. You lose every battle when you resort to name calling. Rather than discussing like an adult, and presenting your side of the story, you prefer to attack ones intelligence. You are are experiencing what we call, having a "hissy fit"

no sense trying to argue w/ her.... obnoxious bully who can't have a conversation w/out flying into a rage and shrieking insults like a demented banshee... just ignore her lol

• Vaya sounds like she is premenstrual all of the time. Probably cuts down on her mood swings. This way she can be bitchy constantly. A loser like her always equates great players with them buying their way to the top. Like most feeble-minded people she has no real clue, just sour grapes. I only play on one server (unlike Vaya) and have been playing for nearly two years. I don't waste my money on buying troops or increasing the time it takes to get things built. Those who cannot figure out how to play smart will always be left behind. ^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D^^:D

• Again you have no knowledge of what I spend, but then you have no knowledge of anything. Just some dried-up old hag who thinks she is the boss of something. Keep dreaming since you have no anchor on reality. BTW, everybody loves a clown. Clowns make people laugh because of what they do. You make people laugh just because of the stupid things you say. I will continue to be the clown while you will continue to be the bitch. Here girl, here girl. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D