Suggestion to add options in the game

• You dont prey on smaller players? Your tribe do only that!! Sherrard, Fergus, findingemo. all are attacking us daily. I m 3 times down their size, at least sherrard and fergus. you are such a liar or you dont even know what your own mates are doing. Your mates dont dare to go up against players their sizes because they cant win. its simple as that. And you were in same tribe in naqada with Venom. You started in dahshur in same tribe also. Why you people lie so much? You are in a game but you feel the need for lies and manipulation. Better take a good look inside of you.

• I find it funny how you all like to play the righteous people in the forum where others can see what you write. While the truth is you are far from it. Fergus, i got sick of your lies. You are the most agressive and nasty person in Dahshur. You wiped my city at least 6 times since I started playing the game. You spy and attack my mates daily and not only them, for months. There are players out of my tribe having their cities named after your stupidity. We are the ones trying to defend ourselves from you daily and we re sick of it. You say you play the game but you curse Venom when was doing the same. She was trying to protect all of us from you, even giving up on her account trying to make us stronger. Yes she is kind and helpful in ways you could never relate, you saw her bad side coz thats what you deserved. And yes Sirius, she was an expert to the game. there was not an issue she could not find a solution to. As per the attack I was not reffering in the game, since I dont think she even saw it. I was talking in here, talking about a person that cant answer back anymore. You all should be ashamed. Venom was the best leader we could have and for me personally the reason i played the game after a certain point. I dont think she will return to the game. Why would you feel you have to protect yourself Fergus since you all have scoprions and anubis from another player protecting your cities? You alone are the reason so many players left the game and will continue to leave.

Look, I'm perfectly aware that Venom has always told you that I'm the aggressor. The fact of the matter is that she's lying. I know you trust her, I know that you won't listen to this, but she is and always has been the one who's been actively and expressly trying to run me off the server, and frequently having tribemates help her to do so. I've made clear for a very long time that yes, I will hit any CRAZY member I can, because I know that CRAZY will hit me and my friends if I don't keep them from doing so. I'm very tired of repeating this.

(Not that it's relevant, but as for the attack in game, she did see it, and sent a message cursing me out for it. As is her normal way of operating.)

• Look, I'm perfectly aware that Venom has always told you that I'm the aggressor. The fact of the matter is that she's lying. I know you trust her, I know that you won't listen to this, but she is and always has been the one who's been actively and expressly trying to run me off the server, and frequently having tribemates help her to do so. I've made clear for a very long time that yes, I will hit any CRAZY member I can, because I know that CRAZY will hit me and my friends if I don't keep them from doing so. I'm very tired of repeating this.

(Not that it's relevant, but as for the attack in game, she did see it, and sent a message cursing me out for it. As is her normal way of operating.)

So Venom told me that you spy me every single day and wipe my troops out for so many times, Venom also told all the other players you drove off that you wiped them out and they have to leave the server, also venom edited hundrends of spy and attack reports from you to make you look the bad guy. You are the worst kind of humans. Liar and delusional. IF Venom cursed you out i m sure it was because you sent her a message as you always do. Also, the reason you were hitting crazy members was because of venom, now that she s gone you will continue to do so. You are a phsychopath and venom was right in everything especially one: that you really dont have a real life and you have to put all yout wickeness in a game. You are the vendictive one in that server , no one else. I hope you get help for your disturbed mind. Coz the fact of the matter is that you are not well on you mind.

• i would really like them to find a way to show on the map which nomads i have spied...and then reset with the daily reset. Like a bar on each one showing how good a report you have.

Yon Beast I so totally agree with you. I get so tired of trying to remember which nomies I've already spied and rejected. It's hard enough remembering how many spies I've sent out to the camps I've a report in my mailbox on. But once I reject a camp I've no way to keep track of them anymore. It'd be really nice if they went dark or something after you hit them with a spy run. But I also think the look of Level 6 Nomad camps needs some alteration. Those camps really blend in just a little too well and that makes them hard to find compared to all the other levels.

hahaha you don't ask much do you :))) but it took them years to change the outlook of nomads/barbs, be patient :D

• I find it funny how you all like to play the righteous people in the forum where others can see what you write. While the truth is you are far from it. Fergus, i got sick of your lies. You are the most agressive and nasty person in Dahshur. You wiped my city at least 6 times since I started playing the game. You spy and attack my mates daily and not only them, for months. There are players out of my tribe having their cities named after your stupidity. We are the ones trying to defend ourselves from you daily and we re sick of it. You say you play the game but you curse Venom when was doing the same. She was trying to protect all of us from you, even giving up on her account trying to make us stronger. Yes she is kind and helpful in ways you could never relate, you saw her bad side coz thats what you deserved. And yes Sirius, she was an expert to the game. there was not an issue she could not find a solution to. As per the attack I was not reffering in the game, since I dont think she even saw it. I was talking in here, talking about a person that cant answer back anymore. You all should be ashamed. Venom was the best leader we could have and for me personally the reason i played the game after a certain point. I dont think she will return to the game. Why would you feel you have to protect yourself Fergus since you all have scoprions and anubis from another player protecting your cities? You alone are the reason so many players left the game and will continue to leave.

I don't doubt you sincerity. But you have a lot of your facts wrong. You really have no idea what you are talking about. In fact, I would invite you to ask anyone on Naqada or Dahshur who has played a more honorable game. Vaya/Isis/Venom is probably one of the most disliked players that I have ever come across. I used to feel sorry for her until I saw posts she had sent to others. She was vile. And she was not peach here in the forum either. Good for you for being her friend. But don't denigrate the rest of us for being honest. And the fact that is, you are attacking us hiding behind a name none of us would recognize. I am Sirius across servers and games. I do not need many different names. So stop blaming everyone for the mess she made. She bullied many of our players and just because we decided to turn the tables, and won we are somehow the aggressors? Sorry, party is over and if you continue to play, we will continue this pattern of play.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• That was always the pattern of your play you wont be doing anything different. it s so funny you are talking about honorable game you of all people. . I got all my facts straight, we also saw messages sent you know. too many of them. Including the one you called Venom poor just because she s not paying a fortune to the game like you do. i ll tell you what. i dont know her financial status to talk about that but I do see who are poor in spirit here. And why should iI give you my name? so you can target me even more? Whatever you write does not take away the fact that you are all arrogant bullies acting like you own the server. and you do that from the beggining, even before i join Venoms tribe. Anyone with common sense can see that what you all try to do here is cover it up. I will not play the game anymore anyway just wanted to set the record straight because I m so sick of you all. I hope you pay good money to the game because the devs wont have anyone else but you and few others to support them. You make people leave the game, too many people. So honorable!

• So Venom told me that you spy me every single day and wipe my troops out for so many times, Venom also told all the other players you drove off that you wiped them out and they have to leave the server, also venom edited hundrends of spy and attack reports from you to make you look the bad guy. You are the worst kind of humans. Liar and delusional. IF Venom cursed you out i m sure it was because you sent her a message as you always do. Also, the reason you were hitting crazy members was because of venom, now that she s gone you will continue to do so. You are a phsychopath and venom was right in everything especially one: that you really dont have a real life and you have to put all yout wickeness in a game. You are the vendictive one in that server , no one else. I hope you get help for your disturbed mind. Coz the fact of the matter is that you are not well on you mind.

Actually, you're wrong about me. If it proves true that Venom has left, I have no quarrels with the rest of CRAZY. I've said this many times: my issue is with Venom, and by extension with those who are allied with her. If Venom really does quit, then I won't need to treat CRAZY members as perpetual enemies. It doesn't mean I'll never hit them, but it does mean that I won't specifically target them. Perhaps you even remember times that I've told people who messaged me angrily after an attack that I don't have anything against them, only target them because of their affiliation with Venom, and will only continue to do so because of their affiliation with Venom. A CRAZY tribe without Venom will face no issues from me, beyond those that any normal player would have.

Venom is actually wrong about just about everything here. I do have a life- I have a part-time job that I love, I'm a university student who's involved in student government, and I have plenty of friends who I love deeply. The issue isn't with me, it's with the fact that Venom is a delusional maniac who thinks she knows everything and assumes things so ludicrous that all of us who are smart enough not to be taken in by her bluster laugh at her constantly. She is the one who has forced me to behave aggressively against CRAZY, and I hope she really does leave, because that will mean that I can finally leave the other players in that tribe alone without worrying about my smaller allies and friends. For real- take a look around these forums. See how almost everyone here despises Venom and holds her in contempt. Here's a little hint about life: if everyone says one person is a manipulative asshole, and you love her, then there's a very real chance you've just been taken in by the manipulative asshole.

• All of you cry babies seem to forget that this is a game of WAR and not a knitting social. You spy, attack, evade, grow and kill everything in sight. The ONLY friends are in your tribe. Everyone else is fair game. Those who evolve and learn from their mistakes live to fight another day. Those who do not get wiped out. This game is NOT for everyone, as is apparent from the number of people who have left the game. Sink or swim. It is that simple. Learn to ignore those who try to taunt you or fight back, but stop complaining. The developers of this game have heard the same lame complaints for going on two years and nothing has changed. They are ONLY interested in making as much money as possible before this game disappears and some other game (that the developers are currently working on) will emerge to start the process all over again.

• You are a Liar. You were hitting me daily long before I join Crazy. The only @ss hole here is you and you describing youself perectly. You just got mad because Venom wiped your bum a few times and you wanted revenge. but since you could not hit her directly you started hitting all the smaller members. So honorable!!! Bully. Put some violins too with that fake life story. yesterday I saw a city of another player - not in crazy- naming his city " Fergus you are an idiot" ... another one again not in crazy "F you Fergus" You are so full of it. You are that server' s bully almost from the start.

• All of you cry babies seem to forget that this is a game of WAR and not a knitting social. You spy, attack, evade, grow and kill everything in sight. The ONLY friends are in your tribe. Everyone else is fair game. Those who evolve and learn from their mistakes live to fight another day. Those who do not get wiped out. This game is NOT for everyone, as is apparent from the number of people who have left the game. Sink or swim. It is that simple. Learn to ignore those who try to taunt you or fight back, but stop complaining. The developers of this game have heard the same lame complaints for going on two years and nothing has changed. They are ONLY interested in making as much money as possible before this game disappears and some other game (that the developers are currently working on) will emerge to start the process all over again.

Yes I agree it is a game. but some are talking it to another level and making it an extension of their non existing life. They act like its everything. They do the worst but they blast and target others for doing the same. At least be honest about it and dont play Saint Francis. If anything Venom had no problem to admit she was agressive and she likes that game style. I hate that spiteful people she attacked lie to justify their hate. I will close with something Venom said once and did not get it till now " If they hate you in this game, it means you playing it right!" Have a good life all.

I hope you aren't directing that toward my tribe. We don't whine or cry. We get the type of game it is. But I will be damned if I am going to let this person Disgusted lambaste my guys for actually playing a good game. The game is not brain surgery. You either play a defensive or offensive game. It's just that simple. And rather than complain, we chose to retaliate. And you see the reaction we get in doing so. So if you are equating the fact that we are defending our tactic with being cry babies, you are quite mistaken.

Edited once, last by Sirius ().

• Yes I agree it is a game. but some are talking it to another level and making it an extension of their non existing life. They act like its everything. They do the worst but they blast and target others for doing the same. At least be honest about it and dont play Saint Francis. If anything Venom had no problem to admit she was agressive and she likes that game style. I hate that spiteful people she attacked lie to justify their hate. I will close with something Venom said once and did not get it till now " If they hate you in this game, it means you playing it right!" Have a good life all.

You do not make one ounce of sense. You are the one whining about your team being bested. But, I should expect no less from a tribe of bullies.

• You do not make one ounce of sense. You are the one whining about your team being bested. But, I should expect no less from a tribe of bullies.

you are the one not making sense not me. Robyn was crying for weeks just because she got hit one time . Isnt she in your tribe? Fergus is crying for months that he s bulying everyone for self defense, if you see above he admits himself he "said it so many times to multiple messages" Isnt he in your tribe? You have all your cities filled with anubis and scorpions knowing that no one from Crazy cant hit you. But they are bullying you? how throwing tomatos at you? and you still talking. Just zip it you look like fools.

• You do not make one ounce of sense. You are the one whining about your team being bested. But, I should expect no less from a tribe of bullies.

you are the one not making sense not me. Robyn was crying for weeks just because she got hit one time . Isnt she in your tribe? Fergus is crying for months that he s bulying everyone for self defense, if you see above he admits himself he "said it so many times to multiple messages" Isnt he in your tribe? You have all your cities filled with anubis and scorpions knowing that no one from Crazy cant hit you. But they are bullying you? how throwing tomatos at you? and you still talking. Just zip it you look like fools.

• you are the one not making sense not me. Robyn was crying for weeks just because she got hit one time . Isnt she in your tribe? Fergus is crying for months that he s bulying everyone for self defense, if you see above he admits himself he "said it so many times to multiple messages" Isnt he in your tribe? You have all your cities filled with anubis and scorpions knowing that no one from Crazy cant hit you. But they are bullying you? how throwing tomatos at you? and you still talking. Just zip it you look like fools.

What the heck does my city being reinforced have to do with anything? Are you really this much of a noob? Seriously? Sorry that your tribe didn't work together as a team I all I hear from you is envy that your leader didn't understand the meaning of team work. You like to hit lower level members and message them that you are going to run them off the server. Well that is not our way. Ask any of the people we play with.

• What the heck does my city being reinforced have to do with anything? Are you really this much of a noob? Seriously? Sorry that your tribe didn't work together as a team I all I hear from you is envy that your leader didn't understand the meaning of team work. You like to hit loser level members and message them that you are going to run them off the server. Well that is not our way. Ask any of the people we play with.

I dont need to ask anyone because I was there and I saw what you are. You are the ones hitting lower lvl players. I m one of them. I am noob? even now you try to bully me and twist things. Didnt you say that my tribe was bullying you? I asked how since your cities are "reinforced" You try to manipulate your way out of it but You wont bully me anymore I m just not having it!!! You are liar and it is so clear since you cant even get your lies and delusions in order. You just dont like people talking back at you and try to put them down. Well not happening here!!! Noob? "The game is not brain surgery. You wither play a defensive or offensive game. It's just that simple. " these are your words from above. Why feel the need to pay the non brain surgery game?? Why try to justify your actions so hard? You cant keep it together even between 2 messages.

• you are the one not making sense not me. Robyn was crying for weeks just because she got hit one time . Isnt she in your tribe? Fergus is crying for months that he s bulying everyone for self defense, if you see above he admits himself he "said it so many times to multiple messages" Isnt he in your tribe? You have all your cities filled with anubis and scorpions knowing that no one from Crazy cant hit you. But they are bullying you? how throwing tomatos at you? and you still talking. Just zip it you look like fools.

To be clear, I wasn't the one complaining in those situations. Your tribemates were the ones whining and fuming that I'd hit them. I've just explained the fact that it's because of Venom and her constant harassment of me, and that it's nothing to do with them. You and Venom are the same- you think you're so much smarter than you are, and you're pretty bad at trying to twist the narrative.

• Envy? of you? you make me laugh. you got nothing I crave, absolutely nothing. You do have lots I despise.

• To be clear, I wasn't the one complaining in those situations. Your tribemates were the ones whining and fuming that I'd hit them. I've just explained the fact that it's because of Venom and her constant harassment of me, and that it's nothing to do with them. You and Venom are the same- you think you're so much smarter than you are, and you're pretty bad at trying to twist the narrative.

That would be you, all the way down. you do it almost daily in world chat and in private messages. I m glad you find similarities between me and Venom, means I got class!!

• And once again you try to bring me down just for calling you out. so typical of you. You cant bully me anymore Fergus.