Scaling wheel

• As it currently stands, the Zodiac of Dendera isn't very well-made. The blessings, Neith Priestesses, and some of the buffs are excellent no matter what level you are, but the resources and other troops are an absolute joke unless you're only a few days in on the server. My suggestion would be to make the troops/rss scale by your score, so that higher-power players can still get an actual benefit. Having a score in the millions and getting 2k papyrus from a "medium papyrus pack" is just an absolute waste, considering that you're usually going to have hundreds of thousands- if not, as is more likely, millions- of papyrus sitting around. Same goes for troops- when you have an army of tens of thousands of medjays, 30 hyksos is depressingly little.

I have two suggestions for how this could be accomplished, for both troops and resources.

One would be to make the resources correspond to your score, with essentially the score being converted to some kind of modifier that the base resources from the pack would be multiplied by. Under this system, just to make up some numbers, let's start with the base 2k papyrus from the medium pack, from when you have 2,400 points as you've just started the game within the last day or two and are just reaching the threshold of full participation in the server, where it stops holding your hand. If, say, you had 24,000 points, that would be converted into a modifier that would multiply the papyrus- so maybe you'd get 4k, or 6k instead. (I'll leave any more precise math up to the devs, since they're the ones who have a better idea of how the progression curve is supposed to go and how much increase to rss would be appropriate). 2k papyrus on Naucratis (where I'm at 2,100 points) seems to be about equivalent to a couple million papyrus on Dahshur (where I'm at 2.8 million points).

The other option for resources would be to instead make it correspond to your relevant production building for that resource- perhaps the "small" pack is equal to 1 or 4 hours of production, while the "medium" pack is equal to 4 or 8 hours? (also, does a "large" pack exist anywhere? If not, it might make more sense to just make it the small and large packs, since the "medium" pack implies the existence of something larger, which to the best of my knowledge isn't the case). Of course this could be tweaked if needed, that was just a baseline idea I had that would help it scale better and keep it somewhat in line with the resources you'd be producing otherwise.

For troops, my first idea is just to make it give more troops. You'd need to be careful with this one, since a lot of people aren't going to be particularly interested in a glut of low-level troops, but it could be managed. Getting a few thousand wabau/sesh would actually have some benefit at higher levels, as would a few thousand hyksos.

The idea I think would be better, though, would be to fundamentally rework it, creating a scaling system where the types of troops, as well as their number, go up based on either your score or what you can recruit. In this system, you might get something where a player with 200,000 points can get anything from a "small khopesh pack" of 50 khopesh, to a "large Ra pack" of 20 Ra Warriors.- or anything in between, like a pack with 50 or 100 medjays in it. With this system, you could ensure that there will still be benefits no matter how high-level a player is, and also keep the types of troops scaling up to be in line with what the player actually uses.

Overall, I think it just makes a lot of sense to make the wheel more usable- as it is, players with more than a couple hundred thousand points have zero incentive to spin it for anything other than Neith (or the occasional good blessing), and it seems that it would make sense to incentivize it more. From a game design perspective, where I know you guys are running a business, it could actually help people spend more- lapis is perhaps the most limited resource in the game, and encouraging people to use it more could cause people to buy some of it, thus bringing in more revenue for you! ;)