• i would really like to know why i was verbally attacked on WC called a racist among other things, and im the one that got banned? this doesnt make any sense to me. if people would use the dictionary they would realize not only did i not say anything outa line i didnt even say anything bad about anyone. do all you have to do is have a difference of opinion to get banned? is this not an English server where freedom of speech is a right for all? just because someone is to dense to understand what is being said is no reason to ban the speaker, is it?? and what's wrong with saying ding dong??? like a bell when you ring it. you know, ding dong-ding dong!

• sometimes I think they write names of those who are reported on a piece of paper, put it on a dartsboard and pick them randomly, who will we ban today, let's see who I throw

and when you ask what for, you get a standard reply, so you can't even know what you said that was so wrong (in their eyes)

• I feel like the ones who are banned and reported by many game players should not get a temp. ban but permanent ban. I feel the same about the cheaters who are busted and banned for multiple accounts feeding their main account should get a permanent ban. We had one using 2 accounts to feed the main and was banned for 10days and left on vacation for that time by the game owners. He is now back and cheating again and just got a chat ban as he has had many other times. If you are going to let them come back let them come back in their smallest alt and perm ban the other accounts. This might make them think about what they have done prior and play right. These things are causing the games to lose paying customers.

• world chat abuser, likes to pick on people, irritate, and calling someone a liberal wokey is a political action and we do not need your idiotic behavior, you mouth off all the time on world chat and pick on people. you act like a damn 5 year old who didn't get his cookie. why don't you just play the game and duck tape your political mouth. you attack weak people and run your troops and mouth off all the time.

13:33] [MDK] Phantom: another wokey coming to spy, how nice! even brought a friend!

[14:20] [MDK] Phantom: sure you got enough help Nef? chrisf and jerry. you 3 put together just might be able to take someone 1/20th your size! lmao. how many weeks you been trying now 3? 4? or more??? if i was any of you 3 i would have to kill myself from shame

[14:27] [MDK] Phantom: i do feel sorry for you though. and thankful i have never had to stoop to your subhuman level

[14:35] [MDK] Phantom: just curious? has anyone in your tribe EVER attacked anyone close to their own size? or are you ALL cowards???

[15:05] [MDK] Phantom: thats what i thought, pathetic liberal wokeys

• If you are too thinned-skinned to let what others say get to you, then you are playing the wrong game. In war, people are cruel so either get used to the different personalities you encounter or just switch over to candy crush. There have been jackasses on this game for two years and will continue to be as long as the game is active.