How to become / became Nr. 1

• Well, nearly 11 month ago I started with Anocris, at Leontopolis and shortly after at Hatnub..

A few month later I was and still are Place 1 since then, - with 30 to 40 Million Points before the second place., without any real efford

Some suspected a second account, some real big money behind, but in fact, it was / is just something, everybody can do, if one would have thought out of the box.

When I started Anocris, I got lot of advice how to play, but I made the math by myself and....

Yeah, there are 4 ressources from which one can gain points, but all players (as my spys have shown) just use 3 of them.

Well, since I'm bored by the game and since I'll quit playing, - I'll tell you how to make about 1 Million Points (with 9 cities and some reserch) every day out of otherwise wasted ressources.

There is one unit worth about 1000 points and one can build about 150 a day in every city.

There is one unit which costs no clay, no granite and no papyrus.

Yeah, right: - Vezir

I built over 100.000 of them - makes over 100 mio Points, - completely effortless, and all of them are in the Imhothep, so that they can't be destroyed ever..

All you need is grain at lvl 45, 46, depends on how often you check...., - and Hatshepsut in every town .

So have fun making millions of points nearly for free..

have fun....

Wo kein Urteil, da kein Schmerz. - Das Glück deines Lebens hängt ab von der Beschaffenheit deiner Gedanken. -- Marc Aurel --

Edited 5 times, last by Hiawatha von Hesperus ().

• There are many aspects of the game that many people are unaware of since there is no real user manual to explain everything. A lot has to do with how much time a person spends on the game. Obviously, if someone only spends an hour a day they will not advance as fast as someone who spends more time on the game. The biggest asset is having a lot of cities with built-up resources of clay, granite and papyrus.

• That is a really stupid way to advance in the game. sure you might have lots of points, but you are a weakling and worth squat to your tribe or anyone else. You really should be playing Farmville with that mentality

It's definitely smarter to use a credit card :)

Ten, kto cię obraził jest albo silniejszy, albo słabszy od ciebie. Jeżeli słabszy, oszczędź go, jeżeli silniejszy, oszczędź siebie.

Seneka Młodszy

• When you have defeated all of the players on your server, what is there to do but grow as large as you can? The point of any game is to be the top player. That is determined by your standings in the high scoreboard, and that is determined by points. Losers always come up with reasons to justify their poor play, but at the end of the day, it is the person on top who is the true winner.

• I disagree with you, but I understand your point of view. An athlete who takes part in, for example, the Olympics, takes 1st place is in your opinion the "real winner", but only in this Olympiad. Many participants in these competitions feel as winners because they defeated their designated rival, ran faster than before, but they did not take 1st place, they were just qualified for this Olympics, etc. etc. Do you deny them the right to feel like winners?

I understand that the first places are the most important for you. The reason I came here wasn't a game but I play because I want to be here and I don't want to be deleted. I am fascinated by relationships and chatting, in alliances and in form. This is where strategy and combat sometimes take place.

Ten, kto cię obraził jest albo silniejszy, albo słabszy od ciebie. Jeżeli słabszy, oszczędź go, jeżeli silniejszy, oszczędź siebie.

Seneka Młodszy

• If you play to "win," then you can take the leaderboard as a measuring stick, and call the player at the top the "winner." But why does everything have to be a competition?

It's a game - and you play for fun and to pass the time. Yes - if all you enjoy is "winning" - then you have to be in 1st place all the time. But how one-dimensional and boring is that?

You can have fun in many different ways, e.g. chatting and interacting with your fellow players, growing your tribe and the other tribe members, helping each other, hunting together, giving tips to other players, even exchanging private words sometimes.

Just being "No. 1" is boring and I have seen many come and go at the top. They were "winners" for a day or for a week, then someone else came or they were attacked. And how many of the aggressive players who are always attacking others are gone immediately when they themselves have been the victim of just one attack.

I want to enjoy the game as long as possible, I don't need to be #1 or kick other players off the server.

• People can play for whatever reason they want and as long as they are having fun it really doesn't matter, BUT people are competitive by nature and if being #1 wasn't important, they wouldn't have points or a score to keep. Like I said before, losers will always come up with excuses why winning is not important. That is what is wrong with today's youth. They want to give out participation trophies to everyone so they will all feel like winners. Can't risk hurting someone's feelings. They might grow up to amount to something. ^^:D^^:D^^

• People can play for whatever reason they want and as long as they are having fun it really doesn't matter, BUT people are competitive by nature and if being #1 wasn't important, they wouldn't have points or a score to keep. Like I said before, losers will always come up with excuses why winning is not important. That is what is wrong with today's youth. They want to give out participation trophies to everyone so they will all feel like winners. Can't risk hurting someone's feelings. They might grow up to amount to something. ^^:D^^:D^^

You are a warrior and you think that people are warriors, maybe I am in a community of people who help. We are a team and we do not fight other help teams.

Seneka Młodszy

• Siehst du, Hiawatha, das einzige, was man in diesem Spiel braucht ist, Geduld! Irgendwann wird es dir nämlich zu blöd immer nur Wesire zu bauen - weil - das kann meine Oma - Nahrung kann nicht erbeutet werden, Wesire im Imhotep sind sicher, aber wirklich was damit anfangen kannst du nicht - ist totes Kapital. UND - es bringt dich auf Dauer nicht weiter. Kein Wunder, dass dir das langweilig wird - aber wenn du und noch 8 weitere aufhören - bin ich erster - man braucht eben nur Geduld

• There are many warriors in this game, but if they were also warriors in life, they would not waste time in this game, they would only play in real life, e.g. on the stock exchange or run a company aggressively. These are paper warriors. Nothing will happen here, when you are deleted in your life, the defeat is more severe, so it's better to play a warrior in the game, it's safer and you can be aggressive in words, insult and ridicule. I love such warriors.

Seneka Młodszy

• Unlike you, I have served in a real war, had an excellent carrier in Medicine for over 45 years, and retired with enough money to live comfortably for whatever years I have left. You can be the paper warrior but it sounds more like you are the farmer type. All mouth and no substance.

• Unlike you, I have served in a real war, had an excellent carrier in Medicine for over 45 years, and retired with enough money to live comfortably for whatever years I have left. You can be the paper warrior but it sounds more like you are the farmer type. All mouth and no substance.

I haven't written about you, but I can see you felt it was about you. I get it. You wrote that unlike me ..... A person who knows me can write this. We know each other, warrior? I can see that you are doing well in your language, fighting and bragging also well. I do not belong to the exhibitionists, so I will not write about my life achievements because it is not a job application portal :). I salute the retired warrior (as evidenced by your speech).

Seneka Młodszy