Suggestion to add options in the game

• Don't hold your breath on anyone who works for this company taking your suggestions seriously. They don't follow thru with the updates they have already made. Still waiting for the announcement they made in February about changing the Nomad 9 camps to take effect. None of the things they said would happen actually did.

• i would really like them to find a way to show on the map which nomads i have spied...and then reset with the daily reset. Like a bar on each one showing how good a report you have.

• There are a few options I think would improve the game.
    A compass on the world map. While it might seem trite, it would be nice to not have to constantly calculate where the heck everyone is in relation to your city at a glance.
    Also, I would like a warning when a tribe member is under attack and by who.
    And it would be nice to have a way to write one message to all tribe members, like an internal email.

That's my wish list. I am sure there are a few more options that would enhance the game and I would love to hear them.

Here in the quiet valley, you will escape the heat of the dog star.

• Again Vaya jumps in without using her brain (what am I saying? How can one use what they do not possess?) You got shut down in another post so you have to find another to fill with your BS. No one asked for your witless opinion. For one who has to jump to new servers because they can't compete on the one they are on, you have no room to tell others how they should play.

• There are a few options I think would improve the game.
    A compass on the world map. While it might seem trite, it would be nice to not have to constantly calculate where the heck everyone is in relation to your city at a glance.
    Also, I would like a warning when a tribe member is under attack and by who.
    And it would be nice to have a way to write one message to all tribe members, like an internal email.

That's my wish list. I am sure there are a few more options that would enhance the game and I would love to hear them.

Totally wish same.....am sure its a simple fix for a good programmer ?

• Again Vaya jumps in without using her brain (what am I saying? How can one use what they do not possess?) You got shut down in another post so you have to find another to fill with your BS. No one asked for your witless opinion. For one who has to jump to new servers because they can't compete on the one they are on, you have no room to tell others how they should play.

Right and everyone plays farmville, or fararama as this brainiac calls it. Or everyone is a Clown lol She can't resist. She honestly believes she is an expert. She thinks people who spend money are not capable of playing and that everyone is getting help from other players. She needs help. :P:D:D:D:D

I don't even like you and I agree- that says something

• You people are all inadmissible. Venom left the game because she lost her father 2 days ago and you know it. And you still trying to attack her. Your bad human quality cant hide even in a game. The truth is that she is a better person than you all will ever be, always helpful and kind. And you Sirius should know since you been in same tribe with her before. You just keep showing what we all know in Dahshur for a long time now. How disgraceful , inhuman you all are, bullies, playing the richeous and bringing all your wicked true selves in the game. You all make me sick. I too leaving the game disgusted and fed up of all of you. You will soon end up alone in that server playing with the flies.

• I have to confess that I chuckled at your description of Venom as "helpful and kind" considering that she has spent months harassing me and engaging in frequent verbal abuse and insults. If she's such a lovely person, then she has serious anger issues that she needs to get under control, because stable, good people don't fly off the chain spewing profanities and insults at people for no good reason.

That being said, I'm the one being referred to as trying to attack her, and I'm happy to explain myself for that. First, I led a joint assault with several other players two days ago, in which we destroyed Venom's army, as well as those of two allies she had in her city. After that, Venom sent me a PM telling me her father had just died, to which I responded with sincere condolences. To be clear, I strongly dislike Venom as a person- she's been nothing but nasty to me or my friends (including Sirius, who she recently betrayed when they had a pact of non-aggression, as well as MotherRose who was in the same situation), but I don't wish the death of a loved one on anyone, and my sympathy really does go out to her.

That being said, however, it's a long-established fact that Venom has been trying to run me (and some of my friends) off of the server for months, and has not once shown any courtesy or restraint in doing so. In continuing to monitor Venom's cities and kill troops that I find there, I am acting in self-defense, because I'm fully aware that if she returns and rebuilds her army, she will be out for revenge. It has nothing to do with the death of her father- which again, I'm sincerely sorry to hear about, and I wish nothing but peace for her and her family. That being said, I have zero confidence that, should something similar happen to me, Venom would show any leniency or kindness in refraining from attacking me, and thus I feel no obligation to afford her that which she would not afford me.

In the end, if she's left the game, then it won't matter if I continue to monitor her cities to ensure that she's not rebuilding. If she does come back, I would be putting myself at risk if I were to neglect to monitor her cities. Venom is the one who made this into total war and decided to create a hostile and antagonistic relationship, and she shouldn't be surprised when that means that I don't afford her the same courtesies I would to a respected adversary.

• The attacks on Venom and her tribe were a direct result of continuous attacks on our tribe from her tribe. They not only go main cities but wipe out all secondary as well if they can. Venom had told MotherRose she would not attack her, as she know her situation. yet venom herself attacked all of MotherRose cities, not once buy multiple times.

This led to our attacks, before anyone said her father had dies. Venom I am very sorry for your loss (lost my Dad last year and know how hard that is) . But again this was before this was told. but if you wage war on a tribe do not be surprised if they war back.

• You people are all inadmissible. Venom left the game because she lost her father 2 days ago and you know it. And you still trying to attack her. Your bad human quality cant hide even in a game. The truth is that she is a better person than you all will ever be, always helpful and kind. And you Sirius should know since you been in same tribe with her before. You just keep showing what we all know in Dahshur for a long time now. How disgraceful , inhuman you all are, bullies, playing the richeous and bringing all your wicked true selves in the game. You all make me sick. I too leaving the game disgusted and fed up of all of you. You will soon end up alone in that server playing with the flies.

Disgusted, first let me extend my sincerest condolences for the loss of Vaya's father. Having lost my father, I understand how devastating that is. I do hope her family finds comfort and peace.

Now, you seem to know me, but I am at a loss since I do not recognize this persona. And I was in the same tribe for one reason only, to kindly give her my troops because I was leaving the server. So, as a teammate, the only indication I have is when she had the nerve to go against our mutual leader on Naqada server. A person who I happen to hold in very high regard. He is a genuine, kind and helpful person. So, as for human qualities, I think the caliber of my teammates on both servers is far superior to that of a tribe leader that preys on smaller members and target them and others to make them leave the game. We do not do that.

Now the timing of the recent execution may have been ill timed from your point of view, but it was well timed in retaliation of the multiple attacks the day prior t to our members. I myself was in a verbal fight with Vaya/Isis/Venom the night before. One I did not initiate. She had to open her mouth about me spying her. After she had spied me. Her idea of fair play is quite one sided and skewed. That same night she engaged, quite nastily, one of the guys in my tribe. She likes to dis it, but hates when it is dished back. Not my problem.

And as far as her problem with me and anyone else spending money in this game. Tough! My money, I'll do what I want with it. She also has an issue with people playing a non-aggressive game. Too bad. You don't hear any of them in WC whining when she attacks them. And has a problem with members of tribes helping other members grow. Too bad. Mind your business and take care of your own tribe. We all play the game the way we want. We all know the consequences. So tough if you don't like it. Maybe it is best if she finds a more aggressive game. I suggested one to her. Figured she might be more suited to it. But maybe it is a little too rough for her.

Anyway, whoever you are, I suggest before you go throwing stones at the rest of us take into consideration the thread you are on. I posted a wish list. She posted a nasty remark to me. So who is the POS here?

Good luck to you.

• i would really like them to find a way to show on the map which nomads i have spied...and then reset with the daily reset. Like a bar on each one showing how good a report you have.

Yon Beast I so totally agree with you. I get so tired of trying to remember which nomies I've already spied and rejected. It's hard enough remembering how many spies I've sent out to the camps I've a report in my mailbox on. But once I reject a camp I've no way to keep track of them anymore. It'd be really nice if they went dark or something after you hit them with a spy run. But I also think the look of Level 6 Nomad camps needs some alteration. Those camps really blend in just a little too well and that makes them hard to find compared to all the other levels.

• Oh and I want to revise my Wish List. How about a game translator? This way we can mix it up with other nationalities. It would be fun to play with all cultures and understand each other. thanks ;)

• I find it funny how you all like to play the righteous people in the forum where others can see what you write. While the truth is you are far from it. Fergus, i got sick of your lies. You are the most agressive and nasty person in Dahshur. You wiped my city at least 6 times since I started playing the game. You spy and attack my mates daily and not only them, for months. There are players out of my tribe having their cities named after your stupidity. We are the ones trying to defend ourselves from you daily and we re sick of it. You say you play the game but you curse Venom when was doing the same. She was trying to protect all of us from you, even giving up on her account trying to make us stronger. Yes she is kind and helpful in ways you could never relate, you saw her bad side coz thats what you deserved. And yes Sirius, she was an expert to the game. there was not an issue she could not find a solution to. As per the attack I was not reffering in the game, since I dont think she even saw it. I was talking in here, talking about a person that cant answer back anymore. You all should be ashamed. Venom was the best leader we could have and for me personally the reason i played the game after a certain point. I dont think she will return to the game. Why would you feel you have to protect yourself Fergus since you all have scoprions and anubis from another player protecting your cities? You alone are the reason so many players left the game and will continue to leave.